Award-Winning Personal Injury Attorney & Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
Meet David Shapiro
David Shapiro is an award-winning Florida personal injury lawyer with more than 30 years of experience seeking justice for injury victims and their families. He has worked hard to build his impeccable reputation, earn stellar client reviews, and he is regarded throughout the community as a compassionate, ethical, professional. Count on David’s many decades of experience to guide you through the Florida legal system and seek the justice you deserve.
Legal Practice Areas
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Florida State University College of Law, 1985
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Journalism, 1981
Awards, Accolades, & Affiliations
- Board Certified by the Florida State Bar Association as a civil trial lawyer and mediator.
- Rated as an AV Preeminent® civil trial attorney by Martindale-Hubbel, the most respected peer rating ranking available in the United States. Only attorneys who achieve the highest level of professional excellence for their legal expertise, communication skills, and ethical standards receive this rating.
- Perfect 10 out of 10 Avvo rating
- Admitted to practice law in all Florida State Courts
- Admitted to practice law in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Has argued civil rights cases involving access to courts within the United States Supreme Court
- Member of:
- The Florida Justice Association
- The American Association for Justice