Shapiro | Delgado
Contact Us for Florida Personal Injury Cases
When you need an experienced Florida personal injury lawyer, call our attorneys at Shapiro | Delgado. We treat every client’s case with the respect it deserves. We will even review your case for free to learn more about you and your injury.
We Always Offer a Free Initial Consultation
Reach out now, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
"*" indicates required fields
Our attorneys at Shapiro | Delgado specialize in personal injury cases to get victims the compensation they deserve. Our areas of expertise include:
- Vehicular Accidents: If you are injured in a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle accident, or Uber accident, we can help you get the justice you deserve. Our attorneys will help you determine if negligence led to an accident, what information you need to gather from the vehicle driver, what evidence you need from the crash scene, and more. A personal injury lawyer will also help you determine what financial and medical records you need to determine what damages to seek.
- Wrongful Death: Can my loved one’s death be classified as wrongful death? Who can file a wrongful death claim? What damages can we seek? An experienced wrongful death attorney can help you answer these questions – and more – to put together the best case possible.
- Slip and Fall Injuries: Falling down the stairs or slipping on the sidewalk might seem like accidents that are no one’s fault. However, in certain circumstances, someone can be held responsible for the injuries you suffered in the fall. Let our expert attorneys determine if you have a case and who to hold responsible.
- Catastrophic Accidents: In an instant, a catastrophic injury can change your life forever. You may have lost the ability to live alone, drive, or even work at your current job. A catastrophic injury attorney can help you determine who can be held responsible for your condition, and what damages you can seek.
- Pedestrian Accidents: A casual walk or jog can take a dramatic turn if you are struck by a vehicle on the roadways. Learn from an experienced attorney what evidence you need to gather to prove the vehicle’s driver is responsible for your injuries.
- Dog Bites: If you are bit by a dog at a park, on the street, or even in your yard, you can hold the pet owner responsible for your injuries. Work with an experienced personal injury lawyer to determine your legal options.
Connect With Us
When you need legal advice, contact us for a free case review. You can reach us at the below locations, or can connect with us on:
Why Hire Us
Shapiro | Delgado is a premier Florida personal injury law firm with more than 100 years of combined legal experience and dedication.
As a client, you are not merely a case, you have a story, and your story matters. We hear you, we understand, and we stand ready to help get you justice.
We represent clients throughout Florida, including Sarasota, Bradenton, Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Pinellas County, and surrounding communities.