I always recommend David Shapiro for any personal injury needs. He never exaggerates, always gives me the straight scoop. These days finding an honest attorney with integrity is a huge asset. David has handled several matters for my family and I and I recommend him without hesitation to be your attorney as well.
We get less, so you get more!
When you are injured because of someone’s carelessness, who you choose as your personal injury lawyer could be the difference in you and your family’s well-being. While many other law firms take hundreds and thousands of cases, we believe our clients deserve our personal attention. We only represent a limited number of cases to ensure the best possible results for our clients. Many attorneys call themselves “accident attorneys”, but not every accident results in injuries. If you were injured, we can help.
- On an auto case where there was only $50,000 in insurance, we settled the case for $1,200,000 and saved our client $150,000*
- On a serious injury claim with a settlement of $1,000,000, we saved our client over $58,000.*
- On a bicycle vs car accident settlement of $150,000 we saved our client $17,000*
- On a motorcycle accident settlement of $250,000 we saved our client $25,833*
- On a car accident with drunk driver settlement of $200,000 we saved our client $10,000*
- On a car accident with serious injuries settlement of $750,000 we saved our client $97,383*
- On a car accident with fractured leg settlement of $500,000 we saved our client $30,000*
- On a brain injury settlement of $6,000,000 we saved our client $200,400*
- On a premises liability settlement of $500,000 we saved our client $90,000*
- On a dog v. bicycle accident settlement of $300,000 we saved our client $22,,300*
- On a bicycle vs car accident settlement of $125,000 we saved our client $17,000*
- On a pedestrian vs car accident settlement of $190,000 we saved our client $8,233*
- On a car accident with back injury settlement of $150,000 we saved our client $20,000*
- On a carnival accident to a minor accident settlement of $450,000 we saved our client $60,000*
- On a car accident with a fracture settlement of$275,000 we saved our client $30,250*
- On a trucking case settlement of $1,200,000 we saved our client $50,000*
- On a wrongful death verdict of $1,687,682 we saved our client $85,000*
- On a wrongful death settlement of $2,000,000 we saved our client $100,000*
Because the Justice we pursue is yours!
Savings based on standard industry fee of 1/3 pre-litigation*, 40% litigation**
The average Sarasota-Manatee area personal injury law firm may increase its fees to 40%- should your claim require arbitration or formal litigation. Some attorneys will even charge you the costs of your case even if they are unsuccessful. Shapiro | Delgado is different and we only get paid if we win you money for your injury claim.
Decades of Personal Injury Experience in Sarasota, Bradenton, Saint Petersburg, and All Around Florida
Our mission at Shapiro | Delgado is to ensure you receive the maximum compensation possible through diligent, attentive, and aggressive advocacy. Our Sarasota, Manatee, and Pinellas County-based personal injury practice focuses on these areas:
The Shapiro | Delgado team provides more than 100 years of combined legal experience to the communities of Sarasota County, Manatee County, Pinellas County, Tampa, St. Petersburg, and throughout Southwest Florida. Our attorneys are licensed to practice throughout the State of Florida.
Over One Hundred Million Dollars Recovered For Our Clients
Traumatic Brain Injury
Motorcycle Accident Victim’s Wife
Gunshot Wound Victim
Wrongful Death from Drag Racing
Handled my accident case with utmost respect and professionalism. Showed he truly cared and did not beat around the bush. Would always recommend him to anyone I know that’s been hurt in any auto accident.
In late 2014, I retained David Shapiro to represent me in a rear-end automobile accident in which I was injured. After our first meeting, I knew that he had vast experience in the practice of personal injury law and knew how to address my case. He took the time to understand all of the facts surrounding my case and continually called to give me updates on his progress. He ultimately negotiated a settlement in my favor and the amount was much more than I expected. David and his experienced staff were simply terrific. I was treated with respect and they were always responsive to questions and progress reports. Hire David! P.S. I am an attorney also, and wanted the best lawyer on this case. I’m so glad I found Mr. Shapiro.
My experiences with David Shapiro are similar to those of others who have commented. He has great knowledge of the law and consistently demonstrates professionalism and sensitivity. David is a caring and compassionate soul, a true advocate, who one can trust to effectively represent one’s case to achieve the desired outcome and he is quite successful in his efforts. I never hesitate to recommend him.
It was indeed a blessed day when I met David Shapiro. After having talked with other attorneys, it became clear that, for all intents and purposes, they discounted what had happened to my elderly father. They simply saw him as too old, too frail and with not much hope of garnering sympathy or justice because of his age and condition. David was different. He listened and he believed my goal was to expose the wrongs my father endured. David took my case and he did this very thing. In addition, he won. This unexpected blessing helped in the care of my elderly mother.
Meet the Team That Will Get You Justice
When you need a Florida personal injury lawyer, you deserve a dedicated team with years of experience, the resources to take on big insurance companies, and a proven track record of success in the courtroom. At Shapiro | Delgado, our attorneys rise above the rest.
Attorney David Shapiro is a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer who has served injured clients in the Sarasota, Florida area for more than 30 years. He is also a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum which is limited to attorneys who have recovered multi-million dollar verdicts for their clients.
Attorney Jim Delgado is a U.S. Air Force Veteran and a trusted, tenacious, and award-winning trial attorney who has been providing bilingual personal injury and criminal defense legal services for more than 20 years in Manatee County.
Attorney Adam Shapiro is recognized by Martindale-Hubbel and AVVO and was
named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers. His prior experience in the medical field helping accident victims receive necessary medical care enhances his legal practice where he helps victims navigate the legal system to obtain the justice they deserve.
Attorney Fred Melin has a wide range of legal experience includes litigating restrictive covenants, construction contracts, antitrust and trade regulation, and personal injury cases. He is a U.S. Air Force Veteran and has been trying cases for forty-five years.
Attorney Art Cohen is not only an attorney but also a medical doctor. In addition to participating in Medical Malpractice litigation, he is also a mediator and health care risk manager. Art’s medical training and legal experience allow him to better understand how injuries occur and the costs they create.
When you entrust your personal injury claim to the powerful team at Shapiro | Delgado, you receive our full attention and dedication, extensive experience, and proven track record of success. Schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys by completing our easy online contact form or call us at (941) 954-4000.