Adam Shapiro is an award-winning, up-and-coming personal injury attorney. He has been recognized as a Rising Star and has been highly rated by Avvo and Martindale-Hubbel. Adam brings his prior experience in the medical field working at Bowes Imaging Center helping accident victims receive medical care to his legal practice where he focuses on helping victims navigate the legal system in Sarasota to get them the justice they deserve.
Awards, Accolades, & Affiliations
- Named a Super Lawyers Rising Star Rated Lawyer
- Wrote a Case Note on a pivotal Florida Supreme Court Case – Worley v. Central Florida Young Men’s Christian Association, Inc.
- Edited numerous articles for the Stetson Law Review Journal
- Volunteer with Special Olympics and Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer at Gulfcoast Legal Services’ Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic and Metropolitan Ministries – provided free legal advice to poverty-stricken people
- Volunteer for Sarasota and Manatee County beach clean-ups
- Union Attorney for Local Teamsters 173
- Big Brother Volunteer at Big Brother Big Sister of Sarasota