Shapiro | Delgado | Hofmann
Contact Our Sarasota Office
When you suffer an injury due to someone’s negligence or intent, you deserve to get justice – and compensation. Hire an experienced lawyer at Shapiro | Delgado | Hofmann. We will review your case for free and will vow to do our part to get you the outcome you desire – and deserve.
At Shapiro | Delgado | Hofmann, our attorneys work tirelessly to get victims the compensation they deserve. Our areas of expertise include:
- Vehicular Accidents: car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle accident victims deserve to get the compensation they are owed when they are injured in a crash. Our attorneys at Shapiro | Delgado | Hofmann will help you build a case by reviewing your medical records, evidence from the crash, police report, financial records, and more.
- Wrongful Death: Wrongful death cases can be complicated, and should only be handled by experienced professionals. Wrongful death attorneys can help you determine if you have a wrongful death claim, who in your family is eligible to file a case, what damages you can seek, and more.
- Slip and Fall Injuries: If you are injured by falling down the stairs, slipping on the sidewalk, or in a parking lot, you may have a slip and fall case to get compensation for your injuries. Let our expert attorneys determine if you have a case and who to hold responsible.
- Catastrophic Accidents: Catastrophic injuries can permanently change your life. If you suffer a brain injury or spinal injury, you may lose the ability to live in your home, drive, or even work at your current job. You are owed compensation for your current situation – and for future expenses you will incur. Let an experienced catastrophic injury attorney work for you.
- Pedestrian Accidents: If you are struck by a vehicle while out for a walk or a jog, you may be able to hold the driver of the vehicle responsible. Learn from an experienced attorney if you have a case, and what information you will need to provide.
Connect With Us
When you need legal advice, contact us for a free case review. You can reach our Sarasota office at the information below, or can connect with us on:
We proudly serve our clients in Sarasota. Contact our office at:
308 Cocoanut Avenue, Sarasota, FL 34236
Or fill out our online contact form