Shapiro | Delgado
Contact Us for Personal Injury Cases In Sarasota
When you suffer an injury due to someone’s negligence or intent, you deserve to get justice – and compensation. Hire an experienced personal injury lawyer in Sarasota when you call our attorneys at Shapiro | Delgado. We will review your case for free and will vow to do our part to get you the outcome you desire – and deserve.
We Always Offer a Free Initial Consultation
Reach out now, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
"*" indicates required fields
At Shapiro | Delgado, our personal injury attorneys work tirelessly to get victims the compensation they deserve. Our areas of expertise include:
- Vehicular Accidents: car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle accident, or Uber accident victims deserve to get the compensation they are owed when they are injured in a crash. Our attorneys at Shapiro | Delgado will help you build a case by reviewing your medical records, evidence from the crash, police report, financial records, and more.
- Wrongful Death: Wrongful death cases can be complicated, and should only be handled by experienced professionals. Wrongful death attorneys can help you determine if you have a wrongful death claim, who in your family is eligible to file a case, what damages you can seek, and more.
- Slip and Fall Injuries: If you are injured by falling down the stairs, slipping on the sidewalk, or in a parking lot, you may have a slip and fall case to get compensation for your injuries. Let our expert attorneys determine if you have a case and who to hold responsible.
- Catastrophic Accidents: Catastrophic injuries can permanently change your life. If you suffer a brain injury or paralysis, you may lose the ability to live in your home, drive, or even work at your current job. You are owed compensation for your current situation – and for future expenses you will incur. Let an experienced catastrophic injury attorney work for you.
- Pedestrian Accidents: If you are struck by a vehicle while out for a walk or a jog, you may be able to hold the driver of the vehicle responsible. Learn from an experienced attorney if you have a case, and what information you will need to provide.
- Dog Bites: Dog bite injuries can be serious, and can tally expensive medical bills. If you are bit by a dog – whether it belongs to a neighbor or a stranger – you can hold the pet’s owner responsible for your injuries. Work with an experienced personal injury lawyer to determine your legal options.
Connect With Us
When you need legal advice, contact us for a free case review. You can reach our Sarasota office at the information below, or can connect with us on:
Our Sarasota Location
We proudly serve our clients in Sarasota. Contact our office at:
Why Hire Us
Shapiro | Delgado is a premier Florida personal injury law firm with more than 100 years of combined legal experience and dedication.
As a client, you are not merely a case, you have a story, and your story matters. We hear you, we understand, and we stand ready to help get you justice.